eEgypt-national
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Requirement

+2
antjerci
asad799
6 posters

Go down

Requirement Empty Requirement

Post by asad799 Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:00 pm

May i know the procedure to be followed by a citizen of an other country to be a citizen of eegypt?

asad799

Back to top Go down

Requirement Empty Re: Requirement

Post by antjerci Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:25 am

You need to come ( move ) to eEgypt, and instantly you will be asked if u want to apply for citizenship. If you want to become eEgyptioa - you wil click yes!
Than you will have long waiting - why - because congress members just DO NOT HAVE ANY CS QUOTA to APROVE! This way I appologise personaly to you all. We didn't get any new CS to aprove after initial 2 that we get when we becaame Congressmembers. We asked admins for more - but still nothing. Sad Many Congressmans run away taking with them ( ruined ) CS aprovals, and laws that could be proposed ( I will not say any names - but you know who they are, and they are not Croats.. ) what made problems in congress work.
People think that we ( Croats in eEgypt congress ) do not want to aprove CS, but cruel truth is far from that - we simply can not because we do not have any! It is true that during action of ATO we aproved CS mostly to people who contacted us over pm ingame, but as you could whitnessed - not all were/are Croats.
I am ready to present screen shot of 0 ( zero ) availible CS aprovals that I have.
Thank you!
antjerci
antjerci

http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/2279195

Back to top Go down

Post by heboo Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:43 am

asad799!! If u told me earlier I would do something for you! now we dont have any one to approve Sad
I wish u have told me before!
heboo
heboo

Back to top Go down

Post by LuizGauderio Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:09 pm

Hi brave people from Egypt. I'm here to give my blood and GOLD for the glory of Egypt. I LOVE EGYPT, I am Brazilian and don't want to be brazilian in erepublik anymore, I Want to be Egyptian in erepublik. this is my dream. Please accept my request of citizenship. (Sorry for the incorrect words, I am learning).
مرحبا شعب شجاع من مصر. انا هنا لتقديم دمي والذهب لأجل مجد مصر. تريد أنا أحب مصر، وأنا والبرازيلي لا يريد ان يكون البرازيلي في erepublik بعد الآن، أن أكون مصريا في erepublik. هذا هو حلمي. وتفضلوا بقبول طلبي المواطنة. (آسف لقول غير صحيح، أنا أتعلم).

my profile is: http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/4036760

LuizGauderio

Back to top Go down

Post by theconqueror86 Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:23 am

welcome luiz Smile
theconqueror86
theconqueror86

Back to top Go down

Post by Sun Warrior Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:19 pm

People i've applied two times in two weeks for Egyptian CS and still nothing. Now i can't apply anymore....after i write my citizenship request i can't see it in the list for approving. What's the problem??? Crying or Very sad
Sun Warrior
Sun Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum